NOMINATE THE BEST CHIEF ENGINEER or FACILITY MANAGER
Do you know rising stars in Facility Management? Or an Outstanding Chief Engineer?
Bosspitality is seeking amazing people under the age of 40 impacting their industries and their communities. We’re looking for young stars as facility managers or chief engineers. Know someone we should honor? Let us know.
In the nomination form above, please offer details on your candidate: How many people a person oversees or how big a division, what projects he or she has started, any community involvement. Honorees will be selected based on their contributions to their companies, their role in their industry, the likelihood of them becoming a key leader in their field and their role in the community.
Deadline: In the blue box at top of this page.
• Candidate must be under the age of 40 as of July 1, 2019.
• Previous honorees will not be awarded.
• Candidate must work in the facility management space, as an engineer or chief engineer..
Your nominee’s chances of winning ARE NOT helped by having multiple nominations. Please limit one nomination form per individual.
• Winners will also be required to attend the awards event in September 2019 (date TBA). Please do not nominate business owners or leaders who will be on vacation or who have prior commitments during the timeframe of the event.
• Self-nominations are welcome.
• In addition to the online form, a high-resolution, 300 dpi, professional quality digital photo (headshot) of the nominee must be submitted.
Please answer all questions completely and refrain from any supplementary collateral. Any nominations that are submitted in a press release or boilerplate manner will not be accepted.
Our judges love details, such as: If your nominee managed a team, how many folks were on that team and what was his or her role specifically in bringing a project to fruition? For example, what challenges did he or she and the team have to overcome and how did he or she shepherd them through that? What major successes did they accomplish thanks to his or her leadership? If is NOT enough to simply say “Jim Smith is a wonderful leader.”
Do not just list a person’s titles; instead, tell us through details what the nominee accomplished. How many Judges love numbers. Don’t say: “Sally played an active role in numerous community and industry organizations.” Do say: “Sally started a non-profit that tutors children after school. During the 2016-2017 school year, her non-profit tutored 250 children at Oak Street Elementary. Fifty percent of these children were reading below grade level at the beginning of the school year; by the end of the school year, 85 percent were reading at or above their grade level.”
Questions? Comments? Contact us
We will only reach out to those select to be honored in the publication due to volume and timing.